I am therefore obliged to follow an attack program to restore my skin condition after examinations. This year I chose the Renaissance Mask of Oskia as an assistant and I was not disappointed with the result!
Its composition is deliciously exotic enzymes of papaya, pineapple, AHA passion fruit and watercress liposomes. A combination perfect to boost cell renewal, hydrate the skin and awaken. Added to this the whole fruit riboxyl , a sugar that revitalizes and brightens the skin. The MCM (derived sulfur that enables the synthesis of collagen) completes the formula in beauty.
This mask is extremely entertaining: It turns during application ! Dense and pink at the base, we discovered white and fluffy at the end of installation! I found this very funny transformation!
The fragrance of rose fledgling is absolutely divine and very feminine! I confess all, I expected a tropical smell somewhat given the wording, but finally the smell was mild and spring not to displease me!
Operation is very basic: pads, (small scrub), the mask is applied on dry skin, laying of 15 minutes, rinse. My skin just loved this Renaissance Mask (which is devilishly its name)! I found light, smooth, cool, rid of that dull layer of stress and fatigue. It's really energizing mask that deep cleans the skin while providing hydration. What more?
The price is quite high: € 65 . Knowing the composition rich and sharp, I'm not super shocked. It is what it takes to care like the magic!
Ok, I'll pass pen. Tell me, what is your favorite mask?
Renaissance Mask Oskia. 65 €. Available at Bon Marche. http://www.oskiaskincare.com/
Ps: result of the competition SVR PUBLISHED !
Ps: result of the competition SVR PUBLISHED !
0 comments:
Post a Comment