Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Cure Vasomotor Rhinitis

This weekend, I wrapped honey! Detox

A weekend in the mountains is excellent for shape but a little less for the epidermis. Variations in temperature (heat the cottage / cold ski slopes) dry out considerably uncomfortable skin becomes dull.

To counter the damaging effects of local weather, I brought with me in the Alps has a rsenal beauty products, among them: the Honey Nutritive Body Sanoflore . Its composition is delicious: Organic Essential Oil of Cistus (regenerating, soothing), Honey Lime Bio (soothing, hydrating) and vegetable oils Bios (nutrients).

Photobucket

His marshmallow texture and flavor make it a gourmet sensory extremely careful to use. Rich and dense, a small amount is enough for the whole body. I did not find this easy to take care of the pot because of its compact texture ; it melts like butter on the skin and leaves no trace of white characteristic rare enough in organic cosmetics to be emphasized.

Photobucket

I dutifully applied the Honey Nutritive every day of my stay Savoyard in the morning to prepare my skin to face the cold and night to repair it. During this weekend, I have found here is no dehydration or has felt tightness. Surprising for my sensitive skin that tingles and pulls at every opportunity.
Also, I found my skin softer than usual ; two hypotheses: either the fact of applying twice daily moisturizing body cream (I only do it at night usually) is miraculous, is this treatment is highly effective.

Photobucket

Note that I keep using this treatment since my return to Paris and it makes me very well! I also kept the habit of applying the body cream twice a day.

Crack Honey Nutritive you for this?

Honey Nutritive Body, Sanoflore. 13 € 50

0 comments:

Post a Comment