In New York, I was more reasonable in my purchases care in my makeup purchases! I have been unable to resist Moisture Cleansing Foam Fresh Rescue and Rescue Moisture Lotion UV-Lightweight Garnier. The brand does not offer these products in France (not funny), so I enjoyed my stay to buy. Why did I give in?
1) Because the moisturizers that include a sunscreen are very trendy in the U.S. and I agree totally!
2) Because the water green the packaging is just beautiful!
3) Because I finished my last cream (how that's not an argument?).
I can not talk in detail about their effects, since I just started using them this morning! So I did not drop a long-term test. I can only tell you that textures are nice and light, my skin is comfortable and I'm a fan of their odors !
I fell in love care nomadic Duane Reade . They come in small packets and their odors are ultra greedy! I selected a 2in1 shampoo , a body scrub, a hair mask and face mask. Perfect to bring in weekend!
I also bought hair care products!
A giant bottle of Fructis returned to France with me! I bought more for the most part that test because the collector shampoo Triple Nutrition we also in France. And as I found her cute desire, I photographed in front of New York!
A giant bottle of Fructis returned to France with me! I bought more for the most part that test because the collector shampoo Triple Nutrition we also in France. And as I found her cute desire, I photographed in front of New York!
I also chose to leave with shampoo and after shampoo Pomegranate / Green Tea of Organix. I love their fragrances, rich lather of shampoo and packaging!
What do you think of my findings?
0 comments:
Post a Comment