Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bilirubin Elevated What Does This Mean

Tea + = Cocktail Yves Rocher beauty!

My skin is very sensitive right now : redden my cheeks and my nose peels easily; zero on the scale of Style What ... The temperature variations are not for nothing (and my diet too sweet either)! My skin clearly requires more care and gentleness than usual. Besides the masks and creams which I watered, I adopted a very soft makeup: Detoxifying Cleansing Cream Rich three teas from Yves Rocher.

Photobucket

This makeup is made from three teas (as its name suggests!): white tea, green tea and the actions of Madagascar re-oxygenating and anti-oxidant . addition of cottonseed oil, sesame oil and chamomile water.

I found a very creamy texture and easy to apply. The cream used in light circular massage on the face dry order to remove makeup and impurities. Then just remove the excess with a cotton pad.

Photobucket

smell, very green , not unlike the grass cool! I found this pleasant fragrance, fresh but fairly strong, which does not necessarily please everyone. I assure you, the scent disappears however after a cotton tonic!

Photobucket

This makeup is perfect for dry / abused it leaves very comfortable and soothed. I advise you not to use it for cleansing the eyes, it may be a little irritating (presence of perfume). It can also be used in the morning to wake up a dull complexion.

Rich Cream Cleanser Detoxifying the three teas, Yves Rocher. € 10 80.

0 comments:

Post a Comment