Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Get Vip Number Lock Red

Lesson No. 1: want to leave ...

Osmanthus Flower wants sweetness and delight through his notes unctuous apricot. Its scent of happiness and Garden of Eden inspired Roger & Gallet who chose to place in the heart of her new fragrance. It associated with grapefruit and neroli the flower unfolds, letting himself be desired after a heady kiss head and tangerine orange . The background looks fine and warm, with notes of tonka bean greedy and precious sandalwood .

Photobucket

This fragrance really surprise me. The first time I felt on my skin, I was disappointed by this very strong citrus head. We certainly found the signature "citrus" by Roger & Gallet, but I was disappointed not to collect floral note immediately. Or was the sweet Osmanthus flower that intrigued me so much?

Photobucket

My patience was rewarded! It is a few minutes after are sour notes have faded, leaving the smell of popping magic flower ! Then everything took effect, and I loved the juice in all its facets. I saw like a concert : the first part and mandarin blossom Osmanthus in Guest Star. As musicians, she let herself be desired, envious of the attention and concentration. She was preparing to move better. The final bow of precious wood came perfecting the game of seduction. I conquered.

Photobucket

The scent of the three faces definitely seduced me. The flower scent Osmathus that unfolds as more patients Bewitched me clearly. This juice is full of life, luminous, poetic. Chief Conductor: Nathalie Lorson , Nose Firmenich perfumes and designer Pearl Black Ink Lalique Amethyst.

Tempted?

Osmanthus Flower, Roger & Gallet. Released on 1 st Avirl 2011 in pharmacies, drugstores and perfume. € 51 50 the 200 ml, 36 € 60 the 100 ml.

PS: Pictures taken on the Pont d'Austerlitz in Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment