Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Figure Out Shoe Width

Run Keeper Week 6 Week 5



Is what I've already discussed the application RunKeeper? I do not know ...

RunKeeper is an application that I downloaded to my i-phone there about ten months and I've been using regularly since. This application uses the phone's GPS to trace your route. So when I go running (or biking or a long walk off) I hook my phone to my arm and I put the application on the road. And when I get home I stopped, and send the results on my computer. It allows me to visualize my route, but also to accurately measure the distance (which is not necessarily obvious when short) and also the speed and also the height difference (sometimes useful for special training to strengthen the thighs) .



data accumulates with each new use, it can better quantify its training, and you can also view their progress over time. In addition, top of the top, you can even leave a memo on your drives (it was raining, it was hot, I was flat, quiet drive ...), memo that will be well Useful when you return to your results later and you do not understand why you had that day was so slow.

Finally, besides the ability to track your personal progress, you can also call teams of people you know (or not) and you set goals (common or not). It can be a very good emulation tool if you're not very motivated or if you need moral support. Your team mates will also have a view of your business.



In addition, you can send your running routes on your Facebook profile and share it with your friends envy you sing. It is not that great? Moreover, still on Facebook, there is a page that Run Keeper allows you to have comments from other users, the latest news about the product, tips to share.

Frankly I find this very useful app! And she is completely free. There is an even more elaborate commercial version (with advice, coaching, training plans ...) but I have not tried the free version myself amply sufficient.


0 comments:

Post a Comment