Saturday, February 19, 2011

Arc Trainer Calorie Reliable

Starbucks vs. Millie's Cookies

We are a blog about beauty, certainly, but you know my leanings sweet. That's why I can not help but place from time to time a little note greedy.

Photobucket

is at the Gare de Lyon I discovered a sign that I was completely unknown: Millie's Cookies . The concept, imported English, is to propose moult kinds of cookies, muffins and hot chocolate at very reasonable prices. It reached 2 € 50 for a delicious hot chocolate / whipped / Chamalow when Starbucks offers us drinks no less than 4 €.

Look me this wonderful drink with marshmallows delicately placed on the whipped cream, is it art? Of art I tell you, art!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also cracked a Banofee muffin (banana / caramel) absolutely delicious (and super soft!) It m ' has cost 2 € 50 and I enjoyed the train to the Alps while reading your beauty!

Tomorrow I stop sugar (Joke)!

Millie's Cookies. http://www.milliescookies.com/
In Paris you will find a Millie's Cookies Place de l'Opera, Gare de Lyon and rue Chevaleret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment