Thursday, February 17, 2011

Azereus Search Template

Proteins fever!

The big thing for Americans who want to keep the line and maintain a nice figure, that is proteins. New York, there are "Vitamin Shoppe" (no, I do not misspell a word, the teacher puts two "p" Shop) and other shops all proteins street corner!

for fun (more than by real need), I decided invest in a package of Kellogg's K20 . It contains seven individual bags of protein powders . These e s diluted in a 0.5 L bottle to obtain a "pink lemonade" to slimming and beauty virtues. Each sachet contains 5g of protein.

Photobucket

But what is the point of protein and why the U.S. are crazy? Scientifically speaking, proteins integrate biochemical pathways of interest in weight loss, not stored by the body, promote satiety and maintain muscle mass , you probably know that unbalanced diets low in protein and muscle wasting and the fading figure. In the U.S., women do not use them if and only protein drinks for weight loss, but also to keep an harmonious and avoid snacking throughout the day.

Photobucket

The pink lemonade K20 is not bad. It is not worth a good diabolo grenadine, but is drunk without a face. Not glamorous : some small lumps of proteins difficult to concentrate in the bottle floating in the drink.

The drink has an interesting effect on satiety . I've eaten for a week, and I have not been hungry in the morning (when I usually street on a chocolate bar around 10:30). I think it's a product so clever to avoid snacking, and therefore the cuffs of love!

In France, the product does not exist. I think the French is not so much in this kind of target produces enough chemical and wacky. Moreover, the real pink lemonade is rare and little used in France as she bought in most American fast food!

What do you think?

Special K20 Pink Lemonade, Kellogg's. Are iced tea also tastes and strawberry kiwi. http://www2.kelloggs.com/ProductSearch.aspx?filter=Beverages

Ps: Remember, I want a tester for a treatment SVR! HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment