I love you post a note on nutrition detox ticket just after a 100% sugar Miiller's Cookies. Because I have the spirit of contradiction you see, including to myself.
Chico Shigeta is masseuse training. She studied shiatsu, naturopathy and aromatherapy in Asia and Europe to develop a special method of fitness: Coaching Vitality. It thus became a consultant for major brands such as L'Oreal.
In her book, Detox 100% vitality, she describes her vision of balance and his method to restore well being and beauty. Nice, I ate a muffin and hot chocolate yesterday (if it were only that), my body is dirty, Chico Shigeta can surely do something for me!
Obviously, since the young woman offers us energy revenues and has food to eat to be beautiful. I promise, tomorrow I eat almonds for hair dream tomatoes for a baby's skin and detoxify the pineapple for me!
I read this book quite easily and with pleasure (it was not an easy bet. My web addiction ended my career as a lecturer paper). Very well illustrated, it is structured around three main parts: massage, herbal remedies and nutrition.
I liked:
- The illustration s. Vitamins, delicious, we eat them!
- The revenue part. I tested the pepper soup / lawyer and I loved it!
- lists foods beauty. Those to eat for beautiful skin, beautiful hair, a light body, not to stress ...
- expertise Chico Shigeta . One feels the experience she pointed us to benefit in this guide.
I liked least:
- Part massage. Yes, I am not a fan of automassage generally, I find it boring. So you suspect that I was not very interested.
- quick note on the chapter "scalp massage with essential oils. I find it inappropriate to offer the general public when we know that essential oils are ultra allergen in many people. Ok, many other books do, but I never thought it was very clever. Notice my dermatologist in support.
- I liked a sample program detox for a week, the story of a little tour through time.
Overall, I enjoyed this book, even if one finds the concepts in nutrition / detox we already knew. The "plant" is very informative and revenue are meaningful and interesting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment