I've already talked about the SVR mark last week with Chronolys . I reiterate today, because SVR has launched a new comprehensive range for combination to oily skin : Lysalpha . The latter offers a micellar water, foaming cleansing gel, purifying a loaf, a concentrated reduction of marks (Cicapeel), careful blotting, a day cream and sunscreen.
Each product line contains gluconolactone (keratolytic action) of zinc (sebum-regulating action) and a tropical plant extract Tephorasia purpurea (reduction of excess sebum stress).
I could not test everything because I have normal to dry skin, but care cleaning (micellar water, purifying foaming gel and bread) can be used on normal skin. So I set my heart on the bread purifying ! I use it only in the morning and evening after cleansing oil (Shu Uemura, for info).
Its scent is very light , almost imperceptible, it is a gentle cleansing base that contains no soap. It can be used on the face, but also on the back and torso (areas that tend to have imperfections in skin problems). It cleanses the pores scrub and brings dullness.
In use, this bread little foam, having a fairly smooth texture. He applied to the face in circular motions then rinse. I found it very pleasant use! It leaves the skin soft , comfortable without pulling sensation despite purifying active.
I have a rather clear skin in general, but she had recently some imperfections on the chin without doubt related to my diet too sweet (I promise one day I stop candy ...), to hormonal factors or stress. After several days of use of bread, I noticed a sharp decrease these imperfections. Needless to say I'm thrilled!
I have a proposal for one of you! I'm looking for a cream tester Lysalpha Matifying I could not test myself, as I said earlier I did not skin fit for use. So I propose a lottery to find my winning. It must undertake to write a review Product that I not publish the result on the Facebook page blog. You have until Sunday, February 20 midnight to offer you! I will announce the name of my tester in Edit this ticket.
Tempted?
Range Lysalpha, SVR. Price: from 5 € to 20 € (purifying Pain: 5 € 00). In pharmacies and drugstores. http://www.labo-svr.com/
EDIT: The tester is selected at random Sapphire ! Can you send me your mailing address ellelipstickquotes@yahoo.fr?
EDIT: The tester is selected at random Sapphire ! Can you send me your mailing address ellelipstickquotes@yahoo.fr?
0 comments:
Post a Comment