Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Long Does Bonjela Take To Work

! (Contest inside)

I've already talked about my beliefs on anti ages in some tickets. For me, the war against time begins by early prevention, it is much more effective long term than to act urgently to 40 years of wrinkles already installed. I think it's important to do it young to properly prepare the skin and avoid unpleasant surprises later. I just turned 23 and I already starting to apply anti-aging serums under creams in my day. When I'm tired or subject to particular periods intense (stress, fatigue), I even put on real anti-aging creams.

I was absolutely delighted to be able to test the first wrinkle cream Chronolys SVR. This treatment is formulated with hyaluronic cide, magnesium, extracts of melon and oligopeptides hibiscus acts at several levels to prevent the appearance of wrinkles:
- Maintaining a good skin hydration
- Detoxification cells.
- activation of cellular respiration by boosting energy metabolism of cells.

Photobucket

Its texture is smooth and comfortable. A small dose is enough for the entire face, making this product quite cheaply. Chronolys gives the skin its quota of hydration while blocking free radicals. I also think it's a great makeup base !

In terms of its action on wrinkles, I still can not give a definite opinion because I do not really have wrinkles. However, I found my complexion brighter, less tired and my face my skin softer after two weeks of use. It is suitable for all skin types, because its texture is light.

This cream seems to me to be an excellent argument for anti-aging prevention. It is comfortable, very moisturizing and its composition is pointed to intervene against all the ravages of time.

Photobucket

you imagine that I have a surprise for you! I have the opportunity to win a first reader care Chronolys wrinkles! For this, answer the following question as a comment: What is the active energizing products Range Chronolys ? I will draw the winner at random from all correct answers.
requirements: Living in mainland France. You have until February 13, 2011 to participate. I will announce the winner in on edit this post!

Good luck!

Chronolys first wrinkles, SVR. € 23 00. http://www.labo-svr.com/

EDIT: The answer was magnesium! Lilylola was drawn by lot by Radomizer. Thank you send me your mailing address ellelipstickquotes@yahoo.fr . Thank you all for your participation! Other competitions come, stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment