In New York I was surprised by the abundance of colors and evocations greedy in makeup, everything I like what! Overall, ranges of varnish and makeup colors include a lot more daring than in France or the nude trend still a majority. In the street, it is not unusual to see girls with a colorful eye makeup or nail glitter.
I brought a small assortment of discovered that I wanted to present:
Palette Milani No. 10 Couture is very colorful ! Makeup, well pigmented, have a texture between cream and powder and spread on divinely eyes. They are slightly iridescent , and should be great on tanned skin! I like their online presentations, I find it very original!
I brought back a gear products for lips, lip balms two greedy ( cupcakes and vanilla ice cream ), a balm Carmex to strawberry (so I knew the famous balm Carmex nature, I decided to make strawberry version!) two gloss brand Philosophy beginning to arrive in France but made a big hit in the U.S. (I chose the e pack Lollipop with its fresh and fruity lip gloss lollipop chocolate lollipop and ) . Finally, I cracked a gloss Wetslicks smelling strawberry tagada!
I adopted four polish ultras very colorful and sparkly / iridescent you've already seen in the video of the previous post. I'm wearing the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear purple sequined , it is beautiful!
Level complexion, I had a big heart for helping the brand Physicians Formula products as effective as glamorous! I chose a Multi-Colored Blush ( Blushing Berry), very playful, which makes real doll cheeks! The Mineral
Correcting Concealer is a real massacre proposing to delete the rings in three acts : It corrects with the yellow bottle is covers with orange bottle and it illuminates with the pink bottle. An ingenious product that I fell madly!
Correcting Concealer is a real massacre proposing to delete the rings in three acts : It corrects with the yellow bottle is covers with orange bottle and it illuminates with the pink bottle. An ingenious product that I fell madly!
Finally, I bought the powder compact Mineral Wear (always Physicians Formula) which makes a perfect complexion with the combination of four well-known makeup colors: the green to diminish redness, yellow for small blue veins (not glamorous but true), the pink for good looks and beige to melt everything. The brush comes with lights, is he not adorable?
If you want the detailed review of a particular product, please let me know by comment!
Stay tuned, I'm still full of beauty products to introduce American!
0 comments:
Post a Comment