When I woke up Saturday morning I heard the rain was playing on window sills. I stayed in bed, went back to sleep. Later, much later, I finally get out of bed and swallowed my first cup of coffee. I even finally motivate me to go running. I wanted to do a split session, but the split in the rain I do not know how. So I just go for a jog quiet ...
course I feel guilty a bit for this non-compliance with my training, but I tell myself before I was not at all split up and the little I do will always be more useful than no at all. And then I was still running a little over an hour, and it still counts. No?
course I feel guilty a bit for this non-compliance with my training, but I tell myself before I was not at all split up and the little I do will always be more useful than no at all. And then I was still running a little over an hour, and it still counts. No?
0 comments:
Post a Comment