associate beauty and gluttony is my favorite pastime. I often feel the same in makeup than me enjoying a button; There are two pleasures in life has a common delicacy: for oneself but for others. We love to wear a nice gloss with raspberry, licorice color mascara or pink cheeks grenadine as you like and enjoy a slice of strawberry! There is something delicious in the cake that is transcribed on his face. Beauty attracts, gluttony, too; different ways, certainly, but starting from a similar desire.
I do not want this speech psychedelic for you support a thesis in psychology cosmétoalimentaire, but to introduce the products today: donughts beauty! I present to you three!
The first two are gloss : one strawberry and one chocolate . I slip always in my purse for use anytime of the day! They sublimate and moisturize lips with delight (for unexpected kisses?).
donught My third is a small pocket mirror which caused a sensation among friends. He is so cute with its false glitter of chocolates! And all because we have one in her purse for makeup touch-ups, as it is original!
Obviously, I associate all three because I use the mirror donught to enforce the no-gloss donught exceed. A true gourmet kit!
Crack you?
Gloss Donughts, DCI, Available online and in stores Naf Naf, 4 €. Pocket mirror, 8 €.
0 comments:
Post a Comment