I love facials in institutes; but there is something that displeases me: I go out systematically with the red face! These are sometimes redness to disappear a few days (especially after a cleansing with extraction comedones. My skin does not worship and displays clearly!).
What blew me away leaving the facial Taaj of Ethnicia is the absence of redness! Not one! My skin was a little heated so rosie, but half an hour later everything was normal! I was blown away. Was it the product? Gestures to the beautician? Surely a clever combination of both.
Small comeback. It's Tuesday, January 25 that I went in the space Ethnicia Urban Defence in Paris. What is the difference between a center Ethnicia "Urban" and a center Ethnicia all? The Urbans are located in malls (Les 4 Temps in the case above) and adapt to the urban excitement, offering short care for more pressed. Well, I was not so much me and I enjoyed during my one hour facial!
The beautician took me into a spacious cabin, refined and warm. I'm lying in your bathrobe on the massage table and began the task. It was a fairly standard care including cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extraction of blackheads, massage, mask and moisturizer. The products used were of the brand Taaj , hence the name of care. This mark is unique in offering treatments based spring water from the Himalayas , I find it so exotic! The mere knowledge that made my facial magic!
I appreciate the expertise the beautician whose movements were smooth and precise. Confession: I fell asleep during the massage of the shoulders ... Who makes fun down there?
The next day I found my skin light, bright and perfectly moisturized, especially in areas prone to dryness (nose and cheeks for me).
The next day I found my skin light, bright and perfectly moisturized, especially in areas prone to dryness (nose and cheeks for me).
One small thing I crumpled during this treatment: the cabin was not quite assonorisée , and despite the music room, I heard the noise of hairdryers and passers ... damage.
I highly recommend this facial Taaj! It's a real good time escape for those who, like me, saturate a bit of planning and its torrid pace. A pause of well being which I keep a wonderful memory (and my skin too!).
Ready for a trip to the Himalayas with the care of Taaj Ethnicia?
Facial Taaj, Ethnicia, 1:00. List of Institutes on: http://ethnicia.com/ . Price: 60 € 00.
0 comments:
Post a Comment