After a 2009 annus horibilis due to herniated disc like me nailed in bed for some time and do not like me allowed to resume running until the fall and very progressive, 2010 I reviewed back on track a little more often. Very moderate, indeed, but I've still some 10km, and mostly I discovered the joys of 5000m, a distance that we can try to give a little further without really taking any risks .
January 24 => 10km Strides 14th 49m56
February 7 => 10km Strides Vincennes 48m19
April 18 => 10km Humarathon Vitry 49m20
May 10 => 5000m 23m10 stage
May 16 => 5km Handicap International 23m30
May 31 => 5000 TIP 23m50
June 6 => 10km Strides
47m54 12th June 13 => 10km Run Castle 47m02
September 26 => 5km Races Luxembourg 22m30
October 3 => 10km Paris Centre 49m40
10 October => 20km from Paris 1h47m48
October 24 => 10km Corrida 15th 47m59
I would have liked to finish the year on a half-marathon, but a bad fall prevented me. Unable to run for more than two months. I made a recovery jog that Sunday, just a little 9km, leg and I did not protest. There is hope for 2011. Except that after every two months is a bit again, to rebuild the body rapidly loses the habit of spending and excel.
At the end of 2010 as positive: the possibility of running again, and the discovery of 5000m which is a distance that I find very interesting.
January 24 => 10km Strides 14th 49m56
February 7 => 10km Strides Vincennes 48m19
April 18 => 10km Humarathon Vitry 49m20
May 10 => 5000m 23m10 stage
May 16 => 5km Handicap International 23m30
May 31 => 5000 TIP 23m50
June 6 => 10km Strides
47m54 12th June 13 => 10km Run Castle 47m02
September 26 => 5km Races Luxembourg 22m30
October 3 => 10km Paris Centre 49m40
10 October => 20km from Paris 1h47m48
October 24 => 10km Corrida 15th 47m59
I would have liked to finish the year on a half-marathon, but a bad fall prevented me. Unable to run for more than two months. I made a recovery jog that Sunday, just a little 9km, leg and I did not protest. There is hope for 2011. Except that after every two months is a bit again, to rebuild the body rapidly loses the habit of spending and excel.
At the end of 2010 as positive: the possibility of running again, and the discovery of 5000m which is a distance that I find very interesting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment