Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weakest Interactions No2 Co2

Into the Wild (Purple) With Estee Lauder

Pecheux Tom has put together a sublime palette for spring 2011! season is purple, gold, glitter, but especially at Estee Lauder!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other bloggers have swatched the palette Wild Violet if you're interested (I think Poc particular), I contented myself achieve a makeup Quick with the purple sequined and bright gold palette. I used the iridescent white shadow to bring light to the inner corner of the eye and under the brow bone. I wanted a look very stressed, so I used the pencil Double Wear Untamed Viola t liner and in the mucosa. I think it's a makeup easy to achieve, even if you are pressed (I've made 6 / 7 minutes).

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this palette! The purple is pure, deep, subtly iridescent , I'm a fan. It should be appreciated that glitters recess because the straw is in honor of the five blushes Wild Violet !

Tempted?

Palette Wild Viola t, 45 € 00. Pencil Double Wear Purple Untamed, 19 € 00. Estee Lauder. Palette already available in stores (Limited Edition).

0 comments:

Post a Comment