Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cool Sounding Elements

Me, my legs and my sneakers Pépette!

I love sport! I am just now, but I was very sporty few years ago, chained hours swimming, riding and running ; body had a much firmer, toned and muscular that 'now all without depriving myself. I confess, I am a bit nostalgic for the body of this firm and cellulite-free haunch. If today I'm quite thin, it has not always been so. Four years ago, I took twelve pounds which left me left some traces (stretch marks, cellulite ...).

As I have no desire to eat salads and white fish (yuck), I decided to give the sport continued to eliminate cellulite and tone my figure. But mostly, I adopted the trainers the most glamorous and most sensational of the universe: Shape-Ups Toners Skechers!

You know a little of the principle Reebok EasyTone ? You know, these sneakers musclent thighs and buttocks out last summer in France where we had the right to an advertising bombardment? And although they are based on the same principle as the Shape-Ups Toners . The idea is to create micro imbalances through pads in the sole and those they allow to increase the muscular legs, buttocks and abdominals to strengthen the silhouette and erase cellulite . Rest assured, the imbalance is imperceptible and I wear my shoes in all my daily activities without any problem! I put for example:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To me the rump of Lady Gaga!

Shape-Ups Toners, Sketchers, Around 100 € (depending on model).

0 comments:

Post a Comment