Jogging an hour in the city Sunday night. Jogging pleasant, not too cold (no need gloves or hat), and especially no pain in the leg. The leg is silent, the calf, either. Finally repaired? Good thing, because I will soon have to think seriously about my marathon preparation and I think to schedule long trips on my agenda. Returning
I'm riding my exercise bike for half an hour of endurance. Some stretching, a good shower, and now I am in great shape. What is the program for tonight? Dodo?! Ah yes, we work tomorrow ...
Small stock of the week: Tuesday
= 60 minute exercise bike Thursday =
PPG + Split 2 series (6x250m)
Friday = 1:15 bike outside
Sunday evening jog = 1h + 30 minute cycle of Internal
positive note? Last Sunday I was back running after a long recovery period and I had taken 45 minutes. It was ok, so I did this Sunday 1am. And hopefully it will be next Sunday 1:20 ...
I'm riding my exercise bike for half an hour of endurance. Some stretching, a good shower, and now I am in great shape. What is the program for tonight? Dodo?! Ah yes, we work tomorrow ...
Small stock of the week: Tuesday
= 60 minute exercise bike Thursday =
PPG + Split 2 series (6x250m)
Friday = 1:15 bike outside
Sunday evening jog = 1h + 30 minute cycle of Internal
positive note? Last Sunday I was back running after a long recovery period and I had taken 45 minutes. It was ok, so I did this Sunday 1am. And hopefully it will be next Sunday 1:20 ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment