Back to the split last Thursday, we repeat the good habits to the split on Thursday. First the 20 minute warm up / PPG, then 2 sets of 6 x 250m, and ten minutes of jogging back to the calm before the abs and stretching. The shower after all this is simply bliss!
Initially I had gone to make sets of 300m, but I realized that the track stadium Championnet only 250m. So it was a series of 250m ... At the same time to split the first year after a hiatus of over three months was just as well. Do not overdo the recovery if I want to take up marathon.
Suddenly I noticed the different distances stages in my neighborhood, I like that stage to change depending on my training day. The track stadium is Championnet 250m, 300m Dauvin the stadium and the stadium Poissonniers 400m. My next meeting will be a series of 500m, this will be the stage Championnet.
rain was falling tonight and continuing on the stadium. I do not know if it plays heavily on the number of riders on the track but we were only a dozen tonight. So no problem sharing the corridor, it was just fine.
Initially I had gone to make sets of 300m, but I realized that the track stadium Championnet only 250m. So it was a series of 250m ... At the same time to split the first year after a hiatus of over three months was just as well. Do not overdo the recovery if I want to take up marathon.
Suddenly I noticed the different distances stages in my neighborhood, I like that stage to change depending on my training day. The track stadium is Championnet 250m, 300m Dauvin the stadium and the stadium Poissonniers 400m. My next meeting will be a series of 500m, this will be the stage Championnet.
rain was falling tonight and continuing on the stadium. I do not know if it plays heavily on the number of riders on the track but we were only a dozen tonight. So no problem sharing the corridor, it was just fine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment