Monday, January 24, 2011

How Do You Make Dental Aliginate

an omelet and almonds on your head! No, you will not look stupid.

Why look complicated when quality is in simplicity (I worked a lot on these rhymes, no jokes!)? I dug up two wonders: the mild shampoo with almond mild shampoo and egg by Monoprix beauty.


I first fell in love with the sweet almond scent for its greedy and regressive. Recently, I found my hair dull, dreary, badly missing volume. For my non-defense, I used some hair products unsuitable, so I deserved my hair make me the mug. Well this shampoo simply woke up my mane! Hello reflections, volume and softness ! I was overjoyed! In addition to the fragrance it leaves on the hair is falling! I'm coming to ask me the question: why empty his bank account in advanced hair care shampoo when 1 € 5 5 may do the trick? Neither one nor two, I have dark buy one egg and I alternate the use of one and another.

Photobucket

These shampoos are truly my most beautiful discoveries of the month! Their formulas are similar ; was an extract of egg (ovum ) for one and almond (almond glycerides ) for each other. They contain silicone in very small quantities, not what a fuss!

We agree, these shampoos resemble very strongly so famous DOP. Their compositions are close, but Monoprix weigh down the hair much less than the DOP and are three times easier to rinse (comparative tests in support).

You will probably not agree with me, but I find cute packaging: soft colors, shapes reminiscent of the feminine curves . They are simple and unadorned, but cute.
It goes without saying that these mild shampoos can be used every day.

Why miss out?

Shampoo sweet almond, egg shampoo. 400 ml. Monoprix. 1 € 55 one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment