Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Many Days Before Waxing Should I Not Shave?

Thursday

In a training program, there are things that keep coming back. So on Thursday I do a split, and I pretty much write the same thing last week.

He did not hot tonight, just four or five degrees, and I confess that I would have failed to go running to stay warm. But when you're really motivated you run it to be hot or cold, windy or rainy. The practice has also strictly speaking, because if we let go from the beginning it's not even worth trying.

So I put a tracksuit bottom and a fleece jacket, jogging my little scarf around her neck, my skull cap to protect my little packed, and I was doing my session. The usual, first twenty minutes of heating / PPG, a series of eight times 500 meters, and ten minutes of quiet return home.

And always the same well-being after a shower, a good fatigue that drains all the stress. Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment