Thursday, January 13, 2011

Koleston Chocolate Color

The split Thursday

Not very motivated tonight, I just had the impression of being tired all day, and the idea of going out to run not only motivated me more than that. But good habits must first be it habits, and this year will equal split Thursday on my calendar. So I forced a little bit and I was running.

As usual there is the 20 minute warm up / PPG before starting the split itself. Then today's schedule was a series of 8x500m. And even if every 500m is more than the previous bursting, there is between the recovery time of 1 minute seems less and less necessary, is recovered faster each time. That's where we are told that the faculties of adaptability of the body are just extra-ordinary.

Then ten minutes of jogging alone to go home and do the necessary stretching and shower which we resort in great shape. That's the magic of sport. Tired? Go run and you'll be in good shape after. It's a little amazing, but it's totally true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment