Sunday, January 23, 2011

Restless Arm Syndrome

Blow Out Cold? The split



This morning I had a 10km in my program, the 10km 14th. It was not very hot, four or five degrees, but I ran into cyclist (well the version for running, not the version with padded crotch), because I do not support running with leggings . I do not know if it was a good idea. In fact I never managed to warm up my muscles. The upper body was sweating and I could remove my fleece after four miles, but I never managed to feel the muscles in my legs to operate normally conducted quietly my stride.

Instead I feel that my injury last winter to remanifeste. I had the left leg a bit heavy for the whole trip, and a contraction in the left calf early in the race and never wanted to leave. I went home dragging his leg, and the late hour as I write this note my calf is still painful. So I drink tea and water, and I cross my fingers leaving me with restorative powers of good hydration and a good night's sleep, hoping that this incident is only the natural consequence exposure to a temperature not too cold to run covered.

good news in all this? As much as I hurt when I run and also a little when I walk, as I feel nothing when I ride my bike. That makes a winner!

Now I just can not wait for tomorrow and see how I will awake tomorrow and how will my next jog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment