At a time when you read this post, I'd probably the plane, clutching his arm like a degenerate from love not to cry "we're all gonna die!" In takeoff.
That's it, we are: New York! Thanks to you, I won last November a few days stay in the Big Apple, Option star hotel, limo and Listerine (tickets HERE and HERE a reminder!).
As you can imagine, I spent the day yesterday to ask me a philosophical depth unequaled: beauty products but what will I take ?
As I look back lots of stuff (like donuts shampoos and body creams M & M's ), I prepared a mini mini toiletry kit!
I selected include:
- Three miniature my makeup Sephora : Cleansing Milk ultra-flux, the very tonic lotion and eye makeup Super Waterproof ( you remember my post about them ?).
- Une mini crème pour les mains Caudalie .
- Obviously, a travel Listerine bottle for fresh breath and the Hollywood smile.
- mystery A face cream that I introduce you to my return. I take
In makeup, I also did light:
- My Big Fatty Mascara Urban Decay eyelashes to flutter to Blair Waldorf on Fifth Avenue.
- My pink glitter eyeliner Too Faced .
- My Laura Mercier tinted cream which I can not separate myself.
I feel that this trip will be fabulous! Obviously, I took camera, camera and computer to make you stories beauty of madness. During my stay, you will probably some news on my facebook page and twitter , perhaps even on the blog if I have time. But as I taste all the different kinds of cookies in the city and take photos with naked torsos of supermodels Abercombie, I am very Buisy ...
I take you back beauty products madness, promised (and Chuck too)!
Xoxo! (You can call me C. today!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment