Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bms1 Bread Maker Manual

jogging Sunday

times I increase steadily. Last week was an hour, now it was half past one. A half-hour bike to the Bois de Vincennes, half past one race alone, and half an hour for new bike to go home. And you know what? Not bad, not even tired. I think the indoor cycling sessions are really a very good contribution to my training is good for my thighs.

Normally my program there was only one hour fifteen minutes of jogging, but I felt good, it was fine, and I decided to add a tour of the lake Daumesnil more. So I am much more confident this preparation marathon, and I think I'm going to see a little increase the duration of my long outings. At the same time do not get carried away, the goal is not to get flat on the day of the marathon, and I envisage no way to make long trips over three hours. But I can maybe try quarter past two or half past two in the maximum?

Meanwhile, not long out of next week, I run the 10km of the 14th, my first race of the year. Objective? No! Just listen to my body and try to force me. This year I would try to really push myself during my races, not to save me from fear of not being able to take a look through. Sometimes I laugh inwardly of these riders who go back and found exhausted on the roadside three miles away, but they at least they try. This year I would try too, even occasionally having to give up until the end.

Little assessment of the week
Tuesday = 60 minutes of indoor cycling
Thursday = PPG + Split 8x500m
quiet Sunday morning jog = 1:30 + 2 times 1 / 2 hour bike (round trip)
Sunday = 1:15 bike outside

0 comments:

Post a Comment