Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Much Is Plan B Cost In Wal-mart

Hello Kitty is my friend! Mets

I am 23 years old but does not stop me from being in love with Hello Kitty, Betty Boop, Little Twins Stars and many other small cute characters that come more or less in Japan (Ok I confess all, I have a Hello Kitty robe and matching slippers! It's ridiculous, but I assume rather well). I therefore bound to fall for this palette H & M ultra cute!


It is composed of eight blushes, which combine perfectly together. They are light enough, not hyper pigmented, but flawless makeups for the day. Note: the blushes do not drop at all! They are easy to apply and blend on the eyelids. A good point when we know that some cosmetics luxury brands falling too much. I must admit having had a heart for helping turquoise powder e which is absolutely sublime! I suggest you use them with a base to bring out the colors.

Photobucket

Frankly, for a range H & M, it is worth the trip! First, for the collector side (yeah what a palette with a Hello Kitty top do not miss it!), Then because it allows you to make light but colorful makeup .

Photobucket

I combined the blushes 3 (pink lively) and 7 (purple) for a makeup "romantic" I find it easy to carry the day! I put the mascara 2 (beige) internal corners and under the brow bone to bring light. I previously used the Advanced Eye Fix Primer Elizabeth Arden to secure powders.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, tempted?

Palette Hello Kitty, H & M. Around 6 € 00 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment