Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do I Need Typhoid When Traveling To China

How I prepared my training plan for marathon in Nantes? (Part 1)

First marathon that says automatically think prepare exit long. For some preparation for a marathon will be limited even to the inclusion in his weekly output of a long one. It was obvious to me that Sunday would become synonymous with long output. Point granted. Then it was

quantify the long output. We all have heard everything about the long output. Some are willing to run a marathon to train for the marathon, others will be limited one hour. For many, however we must go beyond three hours. It was not an option for me.

I searched everywhere on the net, and I found some opinions that would in my view, that did not support extra-long trips. And Dominique Chauvelier, it is more useful to present, recommend to exceed 2:15. Michael Delore, another long-distance runner, moved out of long lasting only 1:30.

In my case, since my last regular jogging or 1am or 1:15, a long output would be at least 1:30. Is the time that I set as a minimum. It remained to determine the maximum length. I did not set. For now it is 2 hours, from 2:30 to function in my form, but will not reach 3 hours anyway.

So my long trips for the coming weeks: Sunday, January 23
= no exit long, 10km race
Sunday, January 30 1:30
= Sunday, Feb. 6 = no exit long, 5km run + 45 minutes of jogging alone
Sunday, February 13 = 1:45
Sunday, February 20 = 1:30
Sunday, February 27 = 1:45
Sunday, March 6 = no exit long, semi-marathon de Paris
Sunday, March 13 1:45
= Sunday, March 20 = 2h
Sunday, March 27 = Sunday, April 3 1:45
= 1:30
Sunday, April 10 = 1:15 =
Sunday, April 17th the big day, the marathon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment