I often talk about my "bun dancer" daily without ever having shown. Is Fructis following ticket in which I am referring to some of you have asked me to expose it! A promise is due, here it is:
is my hair every day that I like among others for its practicality ! I have TESTE DE-hair in the eyes or tucked under the shoulder strap of my handbag, and this look is perfect to avoid that!
It is super simple to make: I start by doing a high ponytail , tight, hair neatly pulled back. Then I wrapped hair around the elastic , and I attach them with tongs bun. I close with a touch of lacquer (currently, the Fixing Spray Fructis ). Packed it weighed just two minutes!
bun This earned me a lot of little nicknames and questions ("You do classical dance?"). I loves it my hair daily for several years (I rarely loose my hair). Only drawback: it "twists" hair and tends to break the spikes . I therefore compensates with great care and masks s hair!
What is your favorite hair everyday?
Ps 1: Note that mole strange under my ear. When I was little I was told that I was happy!
PS 2: I am 23 years old today!
0 comments:
Post a Comment