This year I set myself a goal to run a marathon again, that of Nantes on April 17. Before there will be the half-marathon in Paris on March 6, which will be a step stone in my training. I do not know that I reserve my body in years to come, but I want to do at least one more marathon is my main objective point of view running. If it works I will then probably others (perhaps even as early as the fall), if it does not work it will probably be my last attempt.
So I try to put all chances on my side, to really prepare. Right now I'm trying to concoct my training plan for the next three months. Not easy. Already as I take it that I should not force too much away, first time I'll stick to two sessions per week for two weeks under way, and then add a third session the last two weeks of January. In early February I should be able to do four sessions a week.
By cons I have a lot of questions about the long weekly output. How long? Some advocate sessions 1:30 to 2:00, others will curl up to three hours or more. It seems a little odd, but I'm far from an expert. However given my back problems lately I envisage no way to exit a long three hours. If it is to get flat on the day of the marathon is not worth it!
Some argue that it is possible to save the skeleton of an output cut in two long parts, such as one hour in the morning and another hour at night instead of two hours of a stroke. It is at once more affordable, but is it as effective?
For me ride my bike, there is the possibility of doing part of my performances in endurance cycling, which would substantially reduce my long outings. But same question, is it as effective? And how to integrate
I spend hours each week to bike in my drive?
Many questions ... So if a rider was informed to read these lines, he does not hesitate to leave me a comment, I thank in advance.
detail that can be useful, I'm training with a goal 3:30, knowing that if I make it fit me as 3:45 (but I would do less, I have already 3:45 ET the goal of every human being Is it getting better?).
So I try to put all chances on my side, to really prepare. Right now I'm trying to concoct my training plan for the next three months. Not easy. Already as I take it that I should not force too much away, first time I'll stick to two sessions per week for two weeks under way, and then add a third session the last two weeks of January. In early February I should be able to do four sessions a week.
By cons I have a lot of questions about the long weekly output. How long? Some advocate sessions 1:30 to 2:00, others will curl up to three hours or more. It seems a little odd, but I'm far from an expert. However given my back problems lately I envisage no way to exit a long three hours. If it is to get flat on the day of the marathon is not worth it!
Some argue that it is possible to save the skeleton of an output cut in two long parts, such as one hour in the morning and another hour at night instead of two hours of a stroke. It is at once more affordable, but is it as effective?
For me ride my bike, there is the possibility of doing part of my performances in endurance cycling, which would substantially reduce my long outings. But same question, is it as effective? And how to integrate
I spend hours each week to bike in my drive?
Many questions ... So if a rider was informed to read these lines, he does not hesitate to leave me a comment, I thank in advance.
detail that can be useful, I'm training with a goal 3:30, knowing that if I make it fit me as 3:45 (but I would do less, I have already 3:45 ET the goal of every human being Is it getting better?).
0 comments:
Post a Comment