like me When you move exclusively by bike to go across town, it is an accessory that quickly becomes useful gloves. Dice it's cold they become indispensable if you do not want to have cold fingers. Yes, but where? You can find the classic bike gloves for people who cycle racing at the output long, but is that really suited to a style of cycling in the city? No. You can put his gloves in wool, it keeps you warm. But the air arrives at the long to pass through the holes in the wool, and once they are a little wet it quickly becomes unpleasant. Leather gloves then? You'll quickly damaging them if you use them for cycling, their palm is not intended for this.
And then and then.
And then I went to Go Sport, and I saw that.
leather gloves designed for cycling, with reinforced palms, and carefully placed vents. Finally the possibility of having a proper look for cycling in the city. Neither one nor two I took a pair, and even two (I like it to match them to my outfit, let's be pretty!). Do I just have to test them in real life ...
For practical details, they are the radius bike brand is CHOK (they also have lots of other neat stuff elsewhere to make it more colorful bike in town, great helmets and bikes very smart. If I listened ...), they come in many colors, and choose your size (I got the XL so than I thought not have such big hands)
0 comments:
Post a Comment