As you have already read the blog, apples are my favorite fruit . So you can imagine that I attach affection particular brand Pomarium that integrates in its products extracts of apples. I had already tested cleansing jelly Poly sensory brand last October and the Elixir Concentrated Serum . It is with pleasure and gluttony as I could (taste) test this new Scrub Exfoliating Regenerating Gourmand.
Composed from apple fiber, sugar and rice powder, this scrub organic milk becomes very soft that soothes and tones the skin during rinsing. It is reminiscent of the cleansing process which follows the same galaxy. This change in texture allows easy rinsing extremely careful!
I loved her perfume delicious apple juteus e. It reminds me of Norman weekends of my adolescence during which I traveled orchards in search of juicy apples and sweet! The texture of this treatment is very gentle. There are not many beans, but they are sufficient for an effective and non-abrasive exfoliation.
I found my skin bright just after the scrub, and after a long walk outdoors. Used regularly, it visibly refines skin texture on the long term. Its sweetness makes it an ideal product for sensitive skin / reactive : Farewell redness and feelings of tightness!
no downside, except the price (38 €) which is however a reflection of the quality of components.
no downside, except the price (38 €) which is however a reflection of the quality of components.
A very good grade for this new Pomarium product that is a delight for the senses and skin! He goes into my top 3 facial scrubs (after Blue Lagoon Scrub of Happy Cosmetics and before the Tender Gommage Cream Kibio ). Big blow of heart for the smell absolutely delicious and I can not do without!
Crack you?
Scrub Exfoliating Regenerating Gourmand, 38 €. Pomarium. Available Online ( http://boutique.pomarium.fr/ ) or in the shops bios.
0 comments:
Post a Comment