jogging Tuesday, 22 = 26 = 1:05
Saturday 1:05
jogging Sunday 27 = exit long 2h
So I did my three sessions running, it's good. By cons I have not done this split week. It was cold with rain almost all week, and I hate doing the split on a wet runway. No bike either, because the bike in the rain when it's cold it's not very glamorous. In short, a lazy week, just four hours of jogging, not top.
And next week it will be even quieter, I'm going to rest to be fit for the semi-Paris marathon on Sunday. So maybe a jog or two earlier this week, but little else.
And after? After the half marathon I will be able to add a fourth jog in my training, the final straight to my marathon of 17 April.
Saturday 1:05
jogging Sunday 27 = exit long 2h
So I did my three sessions running, it's good. By cons I have not done this split week. It was cold with rain almost all week, and I hate doing the split on a wet runway. No bike either, because the bike in the rain when it's cold it's not very glamorous. In short, a lazy week, just four hours of jogging, not top.
And next week it will be even quieter, I'm going to rest to be fit for the semi-Paris marathon on Sunday. So maybe a jog or two earlier this week, but little else.
And after? After the half marathon I will be able to add a fourth jog in my training, the final straight to my marathon of 17 April.
0 comments:
Post a Comment